Caretaking Support Services has over 30 years’ experience in the site and building maintenance industry.
With City & Guilds – NVQ qualifications in:-
- Furniture Craft
- Woodwork Machining
- Bench hand Joinery
- Site Joinery
- Kitchen & Bathroom Fitting
- Power Tool & Machine Maintenance, Service & Repair under the provision of work regulations 1998
- Portable Appliance Testing (PAT)
With over 10 years’ experience working with Derbyshire County Council in Social Services and Local Education.
During this period I have obtain DCC qualifications to work within these services.
- Health & Safety (Working safely in the work place
- Asbestos management & monitoring (Permission to work)
- Legionella Management and Monitoring of Hot & Cold Water Systems
- Risk assessment & Risk reduction
- Fire procedure & Building Evacuation
- Accident reporting and investigation
- Schools First Aid
- Unwin Safety Systems (Minibus and accessible vehicle wheelchair clamping)
- Recognising & Alerting Others to Suspected Abuse
- NOCN (National Open College Network) Level 3 accreditation to tutor in further education
- NVQ Level 3 Health & Social Care
- DBS Checked (Disclosure & Barring Service)
Working in nurseries, schools, care homes, day care centres, churches, community centres, small and large private businesses the aim of the service is to support your current caretaking/site team with the daily tasks to keep your site safely maintained and to undertake the more highly skilled tasks as required.
Whether you require a simple tap washer replaced or a full washroom refurbishment.
For a more detailed list of services covered visit the (Services Page) >>>
Fully supported by IOSH accredited Health & Safety Officer for education.