Caretaking Support Services offer Legionella Monitoring Services in The High Peak
We provide Legionella Management and Monitoring of Hot & Cold Water Systems to comply with the Control of Legionella Bacteria in Water systems (L8 A.C.O.P.)
- Supply and maintain your onsite monitoring & records file
- Make monthly visits to your premises to test your hot & cold water outlet temperatures which includes flat back boilers and hot water calorifiers
- Make bimonthly visits to clean and sanitise shower heads and hoses
- Take yearly water samples for bacteria testing
- Monitor the condition of any cold water storage tanks and advise if maintenance or cleaning is required
The service is carried out under a 12 month contract at a set monthly cost.