Unfortunately today there is a throwaway culture within the workplace.
Fixtures and fittings are replaced just because a castor or handle has fallen off or a piece of
equipment just isn’t quite right for the purpose.
These items can be repaired or adapted to suite purpose.
I have over 30 years’ experience and City & Guilds qualified in furniture craft and site joinery.
Examples of work carried out:-
- Cupboard doors, door handles and hinges repaired/replaced
- Office furniture repaired/modified
- Shelves, shelving units repaired/ erected
- Playground and play equipment repairs
- Fences, gates and sheds repaired, erected including preservative painting
- Internal doors fitted, rehung, repaired
- Door lock, handle and hinge repairs
- Cat and Dog flaps
- Skirting boards, architrave, windows & doors.
- Kitchen units and cupboards repaired/replaced
- Kitchen worktop fitting service See Service>>
- Simple erection of flat pack furniture you have purchased
- Studied walls & plaster boarding
- Floorboards & laminate flooring
- Accessible toilets & Grab rails See Service >>
- Door finger guards See Service >>>
- Free Flow PVC Door Curtains See Service >>
No job is too small or insignificant.